Monday 4 August 2008

Labels limit us

Labels limit us

"When I let go of what I am,
I become what I might be."

Lao Tzu

How do you define yourself, to yourself and others? Are you first and foremost a husband/wife? A mother/father? A bus driver, dentist, musician ? A Christian, Moslem, Jew? A nag, joker, dreamer?

Be aware that any label puts limits on you. Today, experience how it feels to let go of the labels to rest in ‘I am.’ Feel the freedom, the spaciousness, the infinite potential of simply being.

"With every breath, the possibility of a new aspect of self arises."

Wayne Muller

"As long as I am this or that, I am not all things."

Meister Eckhart

We each of 3 purposes - The personality's, the Soul's and Spirits's. It is never too late to be who you were meant to be. Align with your life purpose and watch your life change.

WWW.Higherawareness.com

2 comments:

Highland Fairy said...

I am me!

Lorna Cameron said...

Yes I'm glad, that's the best x