Sunday 6 July 2008

Seaside by Lorna Cameron

Lunch, seaweed art, shell shopping, reflecting and of course embracing our July elements....Surprisingly!! Windy, cold, rainy day at Tentsmuir which is my favourite Scottish beach so far as it has great forest with cycle paths, picnic area and the icing on the cake... sand and sea...Tingly skin and rosy cheeks, always good too! Toby's first time at the beach....I love this dog, he is a treasure.

Too old to make sand castles? Lads C'mon! You what? Huh!! Okay Jelly fish hunting it is then. So there were six jellyfish to be found all different colours...I've just posted the purple one below.

Unfortunately the rain marked my camera lens in these, and I've just sussed out today that I have to change the date on my camera each time I take photos otherwise it keeps imprinting all different dates from 2003....wierd! A rather sombre poem, very unusual for me after a day at sea.




















No maybe

Maybe in anticipation
I found joy, at one time
A thought of what, maybe
No more does the moon change the tide
Or the sea air aid the senses
Flowers have no scent
Bees have no direction.
The trees void of leaves
and sky of armageddon
There is no maybe!

Lorna Cameron

No comments: