Wednesday 24 September 2008

healing teas



I've been drinking a few mugs of herbal tea each day for around nine years, started with rooibos which you could only get by mail order at that time, although my favourite is green tea, with lemon, lotus or jasmine. When I started drinking them you could only get them in health food stores but nowadays there's much more selection and they are widely available. I prefer the tea leaves to bags. I also love fruit teas although have never found as nice a one as the gorgeous cherry, blackberry, strawberry and blueberry fruit tea a friend brought me back from Germany, as the dried fruit swells in the boiling water this tea just bursts with flavour. It was nicely presented in a beautifully decorated Japanese tin. When the kids or I are bothered with symptoms such as a sore stomach fennel, aloe vera or peppermint works to ease the pain. Valerian or chamomile when I can't sleep....Echinacea with ginger and honey when any of us have a cold... I Usually have around 15 or more selection in my cupboard....Below are some more ideas and benefits>>>>>>

No comments: