Saturday 12 January 2008

Poem Master Peace by Lorna Cameron

Master…Peace

God sculpted the rainbow, that day.

As I lay

Disenchanted

Disempowered

Disappointed

It beckoned me

From my feather down, where I lay

eye to the sky

And lit my solitary spirit

for almost a second.


Once again the master

makes good use of sun and rain.

Merging them for that glorious peace.

How does he know of my pain?

Producing this fine work of art!

Not only for my pleasure

At this time

But for all to see

Fundamental reminders, that

Love heals pain naturally.


The rainbow lights me from within

Although I cannot ingest it

It helps me retain faith

Continuous explorations

Of my depth of colour

Uniqueness

That harmonious balance

Miles from black or white

Who else could paint

A finer work of art?


Humbled to know

there is no price

To reflect the rainbow

Only a belief

An understanding

A smile

Perhaps a twinkle

A Willingness to progress, somehow

sculpting your own art

Concluding that the masterpiece; is the peace!

By Lorna Cameron

No comments: